12/11/2006

Pajama Day

While Yu, my High schooler, is taut and nerves about his first "Final", seems like holiday break starts for Leo, a Middleschooler.
Today is "Pajama Day", so Leo wore his favorite pajamas, a sky-blue night gown, a Santa Claus hat and a scarf (a must for Chorus class). It looked weird, so I drove him to school in the morning, however, he got home on foot with such outfit. :-)
Tomorrow is "Color Day", the day after tomorrow is "Twin Day" and they have a class party on Friday.
Do they study this week? I don't know.

They will do "Secret Santa" in Chorus class on Wednesday. Leo will be Santa for Janet. Janet likes "Reading, Sleeping and Eating", so he needed to prepare a present related to them.
Everyone has likes and dislikes about the genre of books, and foods are prohibited for the present.
I made a book cover for her.
Book Cover
The blue one is a sample, and the beige one is for her.
It was inspired by a book cover which I had bought more than 10 years ago.
I will wrap it up with some stickers to finish.
.
Purse Organizer
This is a Purse Organizer.
I saw it at The Giving Flower and asked to send me PDF of her tutorial.
Purse organizer
It would be very easy to organize goods in your bag with this Purse organizer.

No comments: